
I can't believe how quickly Christmas is approaching. Hank and I have had the privilege of being involved in our churches Christmas production. We both have "cast" parts and I am also singing with the choir. I play the Inn Keeper's Wife...Sarah and he plays "my son Stephen". We have had so much fun doing it together. I think Todd has some pictures on his camera and I will add them when I get a chance.
With Thanksgiving being late this year and my first two weeks of December being full, I braved the crowds and got the majority of my Christmas shopping done on Black Friday. My dear friend Gretchen went with me and we had a blast tag teaming it to get all the best deals. I think we may try to make it a tradition. I love that I saved so much money and got to spend time with her.
I have already decided that I will not be sending "Christmas Cards" out this year...but will go for a "New Year's Card" instead. I am hoping to be able to share some news with you at that time. I applied for a teaching job at a Christian school in Prinsburg and should know by the end of the year whether I got it or not. Last I heard, they have over 25 applicants, which freaks me out just a little bit...but I know that it is not up to me anyway, so I don't get to worried about it. I want more than anything what God wants for me and KNOW that He knows best. I just want to be able to share in the excitement with everyone if I do get the job. Please pray with me that the administration as well as myself will know God's will and allow Him to have His way.
Merry Christmas to you all...Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment