Saturday, December 15, 2007

Karate and Christmas music



I tried to get video on this, but have had no luck. I'm not sure if it's the computer or the computer "programmer" with the issues, but it just isn't working. I did want to add these pictures of Hank doing karate. He is so good. His form is perfect and he listens so intently to the instructor. We are not sure if he is going to keep with it though...We just keep encouraging him to. If he moves to the next level in January, he will get his first belt (white I think) and his cute (I mean "cool") white outfit. It probably has a name, but I don't know what it is.

The second picture is of the boys Christmas concert at church. They both did a wonderful job.

1 comment:

Laura said...

OK, to my calculations, you've only been leaving posts about once a month. Mandy prompted you to leave one in October, but you still only do it about once a month, even since then. I, too, check it about once a week, hoping to keep up on your life, since we rarely speak anymore.

Therefore, I officially object! (And that's only because I've been keeping up on mine for the first time in a while!!)

Love you!!!