

If playing hockey means you are a Minnesotan, then I guess this family has to finally call Minnesota home. It only took 11 years, but we caved in to the peer pressures to play hockey. This week, all 3 boys in the family got skates, sticks and pucks. They have had so much fun skating on the lake across the street and bring so much joy (and I am sure) laughter to the widow who lives on the lake. I will get a picture of Todd and the boys on here soon, but for now, here is a picture and (if I can figure it out) a video of Teddy at his first hockey practice. Hank chose not to play organized hockey for now, but he knows he can change his mind if he wants to. It's a great program that allows us to rent the equipment for the year (for nothing!) so it doesn't cost us much. That is a huge plus! I'm sure that will change in the near future if Ted stays in it.
It's fun. I will fill you all in on the progress.
The last picture is of the boys and Santa at the local nursery where we get our Christmas tree. They were so excited picking out just the right tree...and it seemed as if everyone they looked at was "the one." We opted for a skinny balsam so we could have it down in our family room to enjoy while we watch TV. It's perfect.
I will write again soon.
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment