Friday, November 9, 2007

Senoritas de Mexico!



If you have never been to Cancun, may I suggest it? WOW! What a great trip. My mother-in-law surprised Todd's sisters and me with a vacation to Mexico about a week ago. It was so great. I don't think that I have ever been on a vacation where doing nothing was the plan, but this was that kind of vacation and I enjoyed it immensly! (I know that is spelled wrong, but I don't have time to look it up.) We stayed at an all inclusive resort called "The Royal Cancun" and enjoyed it completely. My highlight was being bowed to everytime an employee passed me in the hall. A friend of mine asked me if I backed up and passed them again just for the fun of being bowed to. NO! But it was cool I felt like a princess all week being waited on hand and foot and totally relaxed. Thank you Delores! It was a perfect time.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Your trip to Cancun looks like SOOOO much fun! It's gonna be a while for me to get there again now! I'm having a hard winter, and it's not even January yet!!! Thanks for the (short but sweet) fix.