Friday, October 12, 2007

Dear Mandy...


My dearest friend Mandy informed me just yesterday that she checks my blog almost everyday! Whoa! Hows that for an informed friend? I don't seem to write on this near often enough, so Mandy...this ones for you! (She's the cute one in the picture...)
Life seems to go fast whether you want it to or not. We are dealing with sickos in this household. First, Todd had the flu for 8 days. Not the stomach flu thank goodness, but the coughing, aching, fever kind of a flu. We made it through that and a few days later, Teddy got it. He was a lot tougher than Todd, so I couldn't really decide how sick he was, but it all hung on for another 8 days until I finally got him to the Dr. They gave him some asthma medicine to help with his cough, so we all slept better last night!
Thankfully, Hank is healthy. We are praying that he stays that way.
Everything else is going great. School is good for the boys...and ME! I am just about done with classes and will be student teaching in Jan. I can't wait to be in a classroom! I don't know what class I will be with yet, but I am sure that it will be great!
I'm getting set to take a couple of vacations...Mexico first with my mother-in-law and then Disney with the boys. You can look for an update on those here in a couple weeks. Ok Mandy?

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Thank you my sweet friend! Yikes! That picture is a few years old and also a few pounds too! PTL!!! Thank you for the "update" and "your welcome" to everyone else who was needing their Nici fix too!
Out - like miniskirts on the worship team (Isn't that funny? :))