Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Back to School!!


It's Sept 4th and officially time to get back to school. The boys were excited to see their friends again, but not ready to give up the lake. It is a sad day around here when the boat comes out and the boat lifts get moved. We will still spend some warm evenings at Todd's parents swimming and enjoying the quiet, but it's just not the same.




The boys have great teachers this year and we are excited to see how much they grow this year. I will start student teaching in January and I think I will be at their school. That would be so nice. That will be a big adjustment for this family as even though I have put in full time hours, i haven't had a 7-4 job since before Teddy was born. I wonder what condition my home will be in? Yikes...make sure you all call before you come over.




We look forward to fall. My 2nd favorite time of the year. We can't wait to start with our youth kids again. We think of them as an extention of our own family. That all kicks off tomorrow night.




I can't wait to see how this school year plays out. We'll keep you all informed!

No comments: