

Well, I did it! I committed to running a 5K with a couple of my friends and as of 10:35 on Saturday morning...I DID IT! It may not seem like much when you compare it to my husbands 20 miles that he ran earlier that morning, but for me it was a feat. I had NEVER run that far before. Not in highschool, not EVER. Even my training only took me up to about 2 1/2 miles, so I wasn't sure that I could do it. It was a beautiful morning. Quite windy, but not too bad. The best part? The finish...The worst part? Meeting all the runners on the way to the finish line before I had even gotten to the turn. Oh Well...my goal was accomplished...I finished with out stopping to walk. That is all I wanted to do and I did it.
Please pray for Todd as he continues training for his marathon on June 16th. I am so stinkin proud of him. He is amazing! We'll fill you in later!
No comments:
Post a Comment