Saturday, March 10, 2007

SNOW DAY!!!!







Well, Willmar FINALLY got it's snow. 2 back to back storms. One hit while I was in Colorado visiting my parents, the next right after I got home. We got a total of 12 inches of fallen snow. It seemed like MUCH more! The boys were in their glory and played outside for HOURS! Todd and I got in on the fun one day when we all went sledding at the college hill. I got seriously injured on my 3rd run. A little gal ran into the back of my knees as I was trying to get up. I felt my nerve get pinched from my butt down to my ankle. I couldn't hold back the tears, and the poor little girl felt so bad. I kept telling her that it was alright and it wasn't her fault, but I really was wondering how I was going to get up the hill! I made it and then Todd snapped the picture you see above. It took about a week to recover, but I am up and moving again. The boys had such a great time. Teddy loved going over the jump and Hank liked to see how far he could go in one shove. He went FAR!!!



Teddy loved running the snow blower and both boys helped shovel snow a number of times. We like to help out our neighbor across the street. She is a widow, so we scoop her out every time it snows.



You just gotta love MINNESOTA!

No comments: