Friday, February 9, 2007

Silly Pics







It has been so long since I have updated this and once I realized that people actually checked it, I thought I better get going on it. I just tried to put in some pictures and it was all weird, so I will do it again and you will have to bear with the weird spacing. The boys took all these crazy pictures and I even got in on the fun. It was so funny...we were dying laughing. I will put a few of them in.


Todd has been training like crazy for the marathon. He found a great program to follow and has been faithful to it, even running in below 0 weather for the last 2 weeks. I could never do that. He is going to run it with a couple of his friends, so it will be such a great weekend.


I started a new class at school and am so excited because I get to do student teaching over the course of the next 2 months. I am a little nervous, but hopefully I will get placed with a wonderful teacher and will do ok.


Hank and Teddy are sick of indoor recess, but they still like school. They are practicing for their spring music songfest. I can't wait to go. Hank has been practicing "this land is your land...this land is my land..." It's just so cute.


The next few weeks are busy for us. Todd and I are taking a number of small trips, his- mostly for work, but he does get to go to the Masters in April which he is so excited about. I get to go home for a short weekend, and then I am taking the boys to Lincoln to spend some time with their cousins. We don't normally make a habit out of taking separate trips, but that is just the way life is going right now.


No comments: