Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Family Update


I had to include this picture of Todd, Troy and Jon after they finished their first "long" run. They say a pictures worth a thousand words...well, I say this one is worth much, MUCH more! It was blizzarding...I can't even believe they went out. I am still so proud of Todd and the guys. It will be a fun day in June supporting them as they complete this feat!


I started a new field experience for teaching. I am working with the 3rd grade class at MACCRAY East elementary. The teacher is SO great with classroom management...I know I will learn a lot from being there. I will be "teaching" eight reading lessons, and I have to put in 30 hours. It is a little difficult because it takes me 25 min. to get there from my house, and she does reading right before lunch and not again until 1:30, but she is so flexible and is going to try to make it work out for me. I just love it. I know that this is exactly where God wants me.


We're expecting another big storm. I hope it hits hard tonight and all day tomorrow because I don't want to have to worry about driving to the cities for school. If I miss another class after this one, they could force me to drop the class and then I would be another semester from graduating. That would be TERRIBLE!


No comments: