Do you ever want to use that work to describe something? It isn't really a word. I think it means
"blah" and "yucky". Anyway, that is how I feel today. Valentine's of all days! Todd made the boys a darling breakfast of heart shaped pancakes (tinted pink) and we gave them their gifts.They get to have parties at school which I won't be attending because I feel so "blucky". I started coming down with this on Mon night. I can taste an infection in my throat, so I think I might go in for a culture. Luckily, I have a great employers (me, my friend Jon, and my awesome family) who easily gave me the day off. TV here I come!...
Happy Valentines Day to ALL of you.
For God so loVed
the world thAt
he gave His onLy
Happy Valentines Day to ALL of you.

For God so loVed
the world thAt
he gave His onLy
begotten son that whoEver
believes iN him
will noT
perIsh,
but have eterNal
lifE. John 3:16
believes iN him
will noT
perIsh,
but have eterNal
lifE. John 3:16
No comments:
Post a Comment