Wednesday, January 17, 2007

SICK!

I am high on NyQuil right now and it took me about 20 minutes to remember my login info, so please do not hold me accountable for what I write in the next 2 minutes. The boys have been sick since Sat morning, 3am! It started with Teddy having a high fever and went to Hank having pink eye. Since then, there have been dozens of movies, more doses of medicine than I can count and a trip to the hospital!

Ha! Gotcha there! The trip to the hospital was to watch the amazing birth of my good friend Kelli and Jon's beautiful baby boy. It was fantastic and if you ask me, Kelli is IT! She did the whole thing naturally and pulled if off like a pro. Thank you for the blessing Kell.

Back to the Boys...It has been a good week despite the illness. I think Teddy will head back tomorrow (Thursday), but Hank will stay home again. I will work from home and head to school tomorrow night when Todd will take over. Hopefully by the weekend all will be WELL.

No comments: