I just discovered that a number of my friends have blogs and since I have so many friends and family that live so far away, I thought this might be a good idea. It will help me keep track of occurances in our lives and share pictures with everyone I love. We will see how it goes. I am not always too good at keeping up with this kind of stuff, but it could be fun if I could do well at it.
The new year started out peacefully. The boys transitioned back into school with no issues and Todd was busy back at work. I am waiting patiently for God to bring me some more jobs (painting) and look forward to starting a new job as an Admin Assistant for my friend and our church youth pastor, Jon Hohm. It should be a great fit as it is only 10 hours a week and can work around my school schedule.
We recieved so many nice Christmas cards and letters and look forward to that time of year. I didn't do a letter this year which I regret and will not do again. I think it is nice to hear what everyone is up to as well as see pictures of the whole family.
Gotta get to the knitting store.
No comments:
Post a Comment