Saturday, January 20, 2007

Marathon Mania


Todd did it...I didn't think he would, but he really did it this time! He just sent in his application to run his first marathon. "Grandma's Marathon". Don't let the name of it fool you. It is a real, 26.2 mile run along the North Shore. He found a great training program that focuses on training your heart first and starts tomorrow. I am so excited and proud of him. I think he is going to do it with a couple buddies if they come through. If not...he will do it anyway. We will keep you up to date on his training.


I just wanted to introduce a few of you to "Oliver" our new puppy. He is so awesome and LOVES me! Its great. Here is a picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey guys... my application is sent in and I started training last night... wow...