We have had such a great summer! Boating, tubing, skiing, biking, motorcycling, running, you name it, we did it. I had to go out to SD on an Ecology trip for 8 days at the end of July. It was not the most enjoyable experience of my life, but I made it and was fortunate enough to be escorted home by my husband on the back of the bike! We made a stop in Sturgis during the beginning of the big rally. That was sure interesting! We didn't see anything too damaging to the mind, but we sure saw a lot of interesting people and a lot of cool bikes. I totally enjoyed the motorcycle ride home. We broke it up into 2 days with a stop overnight. The first day was hot and sunny. The second day was totally freezing! It made for a great ending to a rough trip. I have included a few pictures of "Biker Nici" and Todd.
No comments:
Post a Comment